LFO mindset -- I like!

I don't know nothin' about this dude. I've only glanced at a couple of the threads he's been involved in (getting "sweated", to use his words). Whatever. I gotta say, his video titled "LFO Mindset" is very much worth watching, and it makes me want to see what else he has to say.

http://learnfilmonline.com/

From the sounds of it, LFO doesn't mind being "sweated." Criticism makes us stronger at whatever we do... especially in filmmaking, and he seems to take it in stride. Many folks don't bring up the positives when critiquing something though and that can get overwhelming at times, but the parts that aren't brought up are generally things that don't stand out... and in filmmaking, what stands out takes you out of the story space being created and breaks the illusion.

I liked the video in the other thread, it was fun. I'll most likely watch this one as well, but I'm tired now and must sleep before the rabid otters outside the window break in to eat me.

Didn't mean to 'sweat' ya dude. Just trying to open you up, and find out where you're coming from.

Watched the vid. I'm all about positive thought and positive vibes. Support indie film!

Back