Rebel T2i aspect ratio and help

Hey, I have a two part question. Firstly, what is the aspect ratio that the rebel t2i records at. I am sorry if the is common knowledge, but I have had some difficulty finding the answer online. The only answer I could find was that it has the same aspect ratio as the LCD screen which is 3:2. Is this correct? Secondly, does anyone know how to properly import Rebel footage into CS3. I have tried different presets, and some customs, but I can't get it to work. If anyone knows the answer I would be grateful. Thanks

PS
I wasn't sure whether to post this in the editing section or the camera section, but I figured since it had to directly with a specific kind of camera I would post it here. Sorry for any problems this may cause the mods if I guessed poorly.

There are other people on here who can answer this question better than I can, but I post a response because I'm in your shoes -- I haven't gotten it yet, but I believe the solution to edit T2i footage in Premiere is to wrap it up with Cineform.

Nevermind the aspect of the LCD screen. Remember, this is a photography camera first-and-foremost. It shoots in 16:9, full-HD, but you can choose lower resolution, or 4:3, if you want it.

Back