• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Don't Panic TV crashing the BP Portrait Awards

Don't Panic crashed the BP Portrait Awards at the National Portrait Gallery to serve some Krude de Gulf and to cast our critical eye across the oil on canvas.

The BP Portrait Award at the National Portrait Gallery was previously sponsored by Imperial Tobacco. Now it is socially unacceptable for tobacco to play this public role, and it is
our hope that oil and gas will soon be seen in the same light, as the public comes to recognise that the sponsorship programmes of BP and Shell are means by which attention is distracted from their impacts on human rights, the environment and the global climate

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/DPTV/67/dont-panic-crashes-the-bp-portrait-awards

Let me know what you think of the clip. I think it's really funny to see evryone's reactions.

The link to Dont Panic TV is here:

www.dontpaniconline.com

Last edited:
I think that it's amusing from an entertainment point of view, but your message sucks. "Look at all these people looking at paintings in a show put on by BP, while their oil rig is leaking".

I don't understand why you are so against them advertising, it's not like they deliberately caused the oil leak, and it's not as if oil isn't in demand.

Smith

Back