Editor

Hello...is it me you're...

Short and bitter sweet.

We are deep in pre-production of our material that we're putting together for a website where huge brands from across the world ask film-makers to create their commercials, with the chosen applicants' work to be aired at the forefront of their campaign, in our case the country is the USA. The brand is "Bounty kitchen towels"

I believe I've come across threads with other applicants, so forgive me for echoing if i am doing so.

So, my reason for posting, is due to the fact that we don't have an editor. Of course, we would gladly put on the coat and tie--do editors have specific attire? I'm choosing to believe they do, and are crazy scientists in their spare time.

Why i have chosen to post a thread, is that there's not going to be a lot of time to muster together the final cut, be it that the deadline is July 25th, and we don't finish till the 22nd July. I must note that the footage will run for approx one-minute, 5D.

This is my cry for help-- my warriors cry. The position will be unpaid, sorry guys.

So let me know if you want to help us out.

No attire necessary. You can edit naked if you want.

So, your post is to ask for help in editing? To employ (pro bono) an editor to cut your piece? It isn't extremely crystal as to what you want.

You can edit yourself, but if you're jumping into projects that will need to look good, then I suggest you find an editor buddy, learn to cut yourself, or pay someone to help out.

Cheers.

We did have a guy, who funnily enough we found here, that will be working with us on future projects. Yet, he's tied up this time around, so i thought I'd try my hand at getting a speedy momentary replacement.

Time is the only factor that is stopping any one of us doing the edit ourselves, we're not complete novices at the editing board, nor are we on par with somebody who specializes in the craft. We've simply just lost a position we thought we had sewn up, and are trying to fill it without potentially sacrificing our material.

It is an editor we are looking for, able to color grade and ship-out the final cut within three days.

The editing naked part--well that's up to you, no extra points if you post-boast about editing in the buff. Sorry guys!

Back