• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Saturday' - Brazilian short film

Hey guys,

I would like to show you my first "official" directed short film, 'Saturday'.

Synopsis:

A young man is awakened by a woman screaming, which he thinks is his girlfriend, he later finds that she was an unknown and seeks to undo the mess.

The film audio is brazilian portuguese, but there are subtitles in english. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okcz5p24Ge8

Please, watch and review it.

Thanks!

Mario Filho

Hmm, I am wondering if its so good that no one reviewed or too bad to give any attention! lol!

I would really like some constructive comments on it please, it was my first film. I know that the sound is bad, but about the direction? If some fellow directors could give your opinion, please.

Thanks!

I'm confused about a few things:

Why does the main character hardly seem surprised when he finds out that the woman with whom he spoke with on the phone is not his girlfriend? How come the girlfriend doesn't react to hearing the main character talk about a fight they just had? What exactly prompts the main character to check out who he just spoke with on the phone if there hasn't been any indication that it wasn't his girlfriend?

Also, it would have helped to get a close-up of what's happening on the computer monitor when the main character uses it. It was a little difficult to understand that he was running a search for Mariana Lorek, the mystery woman.

Back