Member Pics

If there's a thread like this already, I apologize. The omniscient and omnipotent mods may delete this at will, and I'll use the old thread.

Just wondering what you guys (and gals) look like. Personally, I'm willing to bet those who have pictures for avatars are either photoshopped or old, or both.

:P

Yours Truly, Playa del Carmen, February of this year, buzzed and suckling at the tequila teat:

(the blue wrist band signifies that I am allowed to drink often and liberally at the many liquor dispensaries in and about my place of habitation)

131.jpg

Your shorts and Panama hat are far too tropical to have been photographed in Lansing in February! Where'd you vacation?

Your shorts and Panama hat are far too tropical to have been photographed in Lansing in February! Where'd you vacation?

Playa del Carmen, Meh-HEE-co, the Mayan Riviera, matey!

Gonna retire there after I sell my new script to Disney: "Reform-School Angels," a cross between "The Breakfast Club" and "It's a Wonderful Life."

(don't you bastards steal my concept! I might end up in Lansing freezing my ass off)

Mine's over there, under my name.

<------ :cool:

There's a colour one in my social/photos section, but not sure how to link that.

...and yes, ladies.... I am single.
smiley_creepy.gif

Last edited:
How bout I change my avatar for 5 mins and then change it back?

I don't like posting up pics of myself in public.

For a picture thread, there isn't a lot of pictures! I've appeared in the last few shorts that I posted, so check those for me moving. :D

Both these guys are me:

37413_10150200411555494_603930493_13116408_340813_n.jpg

Here's a picture of my mug 8 months ago when I had hair! That's my girlfriend!
16250_169996992627_500987627_2752952_1426916_n.jpg

I shaved my hair off because it's summer. Here is a picture of me being awesome!
36763_411067357627_500987627_4373986_4462816_n.jpg

I can't figure out how to upload a photo. My facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/crackerfunk

I don't believe you're allowed to view my pics if you haven't "friended" me, but you can see my main profile pic.

It's a couple years old, but I still look the same, except in the pic, I'm wearing a silly wig, and I don't normally smile all weirdo like that.

Back