Tripod for t2i

Hi, im new here, and sorry for bad english :D
I have Canon Rebel t2i (550D in Europe), and I need an advice for buying a tripod for a reasonable price.

Thank you in adavance

What's a "reasonable price"?

Depends on how fancy you wanna get. I spent $100 on mine, and I'm okay with it. Nice stuff, like fluid heads will of course cost more.

If you really wanna get fancy, most people using DSLR's are attaching their camera to a whole lot more than just a tripod. You can spend more on accessories than you did on your cam.

If you just want a basic tripod, I'm not expert enough on it to know if there's a particular brand that's more trusted than others, but I think a trip to your local camera shop will be helpful. Nothing like getting your hands on the equipment.

Yep, hard to say without some idea of your budget. I have a used Matthews M25, which would have been pretty good value for money even new; I think it's about $180.

For that price you should be able to get a low-end fluid or "fluid effect" head. That's probably the most important thing to look out for. Lighter legs (carbon fibre) are more expensive, but if you're not trekking up into the hills and only shooting in a studio weight probably isn't an issue. You might find a better deal if you buy a head and legs separately. Good luck!

Back