• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cold hands - Sunderground

I think it's really negative.

joke...

I think the music could have more than 3 notes and it's quite monotonous which doesn't lend itself to a good music video. I think you started your journey working uphill - I just can't get over the music...

But, that's just me.

What was the meaning of the video...? I couldn't understand the lyrics so I was just kind of left in a void...

Last edited:
Roc I can totally see your point but this is the style of the music, it's not for everyone and it took a while to even grow on me! If you have the time check out a band called "Wavves", it may change your mind, it may not.

I actually shot all of this on 16mm and developed everything by hand, hence the roughness of it. I was really obsessed with ultrasound scans at the time of filming so I had an idea I wanted to run with.

I don't really like to talk about the narrative, there is something behind it but it all depends on how you want to look at it.

Thanks for all the feedback so far :)

josh.

Josh -

Cool City and Self video.

I like the concept of the split screen backwards etc.

Some of the shots remind me of the opening sequence of Man on Fire or Domino!

Cool!

Back