Lens Adapter Question

Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing a Jag35 student bundle soon, but I read that when you film, it actually views upside down. Is this true? How do you fix it? Is it easily fixable? Is it worth it? How does it affect you when you're actually filming?

Thanks in advance.

i havent used one but from what i know, you have to get used to framing your shots upside down when filming. and then you can just flip the image in post.

i think the redrock micro comes with a flip accesory so u can view it the right side up even when filming.

There's a $50 flip switch that same JAG35 guy can do to fix it, but in post, you simply invert the image in your editing software. During shooting, just put your monitor upside down.

I'm thinking of purchasing the Jag35 ST. However, I was wondering if I could use any 50mm lens? I heard somewhere that they only use Canon lens... can someone give me details of this?

And on Sony Vegas Pro and/or iMovie -- how can you invert the image?

I'm thinking of purchasing the Jag35 ST. However, I was wondering if I could use any 50mm lens? I heard somewhere that they only use Canon lens... can someone give me details of this?

And on Sony Vegas Pro and/or iMovie -- how can you invert the image?

In Sony Vegas you click on the Pan/Zoom symbol on the right side of the clip in your timeline. Then you can set the rotation to 180 degrees, or rotate by hand, or right click and select flip horizontal and flip vertical.

The Jag35 ST bundel comes with the CANON FD mount, so you can only uses lenses that have the CANON FD MOUNT. Great lenses, cheap and plentifull so dont worry 'bout it..

The "bundel" comes with a 50mm canon FD lens.

When you start looking for MORE lenses just be sure that the lens fits CANON FD mount. No other mounts will work. (some technical exceptions, but nothing worth considering...)

SIGMA, TAMARA, and other aftermarket companies sold lenses to FIT the CANON FD mount, those will work to.

Just eBay for CANON FD LENS and you'll see PLENTY of options.. but hit your local pawn shops.. iv found a few gems that way..

Back