Looking for book.. Can't remember title

I loaned a book out a few years ago and of course, I can't remember who I loaned it to and no one owns up..... I hope someone recognizes it and will let me know the title so that I can order a copy....

I believe it had a blue cover. It was about setups for a director and started with simple one actor shots and progressed to shots with over a dozen actors. It has a LOT of line drawings and the least important thing is the one that I remember most...... The actors in the drawings start out normally dressed, but by the end of the book, they have become less and less clothed. This had nothing to do with the material in the book, but stuck in my memory.

I liked the book a lot and hate loosing it. There wasn't any scene that I could imagine that the book didn't have several examples of how to film...

Help Please

This one?

http://www.amazon.com/Grammar-Film-Language-Daniel-Arijon/dp/187950507X

User review:

"I have to say that the illustrations are odd. A significant number have scantily-clad women and naked women but there are also illustrations of naked men. It's kinda bizarre but if you look on the illustrations as artist sketchings of the nude form and focus on the information being presented, it's an invaluable guide to camera motivation and how to tell a story in a way that engages the audience..."

-Thanks-

Last edited:
Back