• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Who Wants Seconds

haha ok. It's a bit long... some funny moments but it really needs to be cut down. and it's kind of a one-gag film although I guess that's the point.
I liked the music though. :)

Not a bad little film you made there but here are s few things which stuck out at me which I didn't care for.

- Beginning lighting a little dark but I like the attempt. I just wish the blue wasn't so deep.

- Montage @ 1:30 -> 1:48 could have been better from different angles or at least from a new angle and then back to this angle you continuously used, etc.

- Lost opportunity @ 4:17, I felt you could have made it a better show down scene between him and the dog food.

- Tire blow out was a bit fake but I guess it worked.

- I really hate seeing references to other films in 99% of all movies and you had plenty of them. They weren't funny, to me anyway, and I start thinking to myself why am I not watching that instead.

But beyond that I think you did a fine job with this little short.

Keep up the good work.

Back