MHS-CM1 (Sony Webbie) Help PLEASE!

Recently, school ended, so I brought my camera. While recording on my walk home, my camera randomly went out of focus, so I stopped recording. After, the buttons didn't work. So I hit the reset button. Didn't zoom, and seemed as though it were focusing on the lens. But since zoom didn't work, I was scaredish. Does anyone know what might have happened, and possible fixes. If my dad finds out, I'm screwed.

Are you sure it was completely 'random' that it stopped working? Or else why would your dad be mad?

You can tell us if you accidentally did something, we won't rat you out :)

The only things I can think to try is turning it off and back on. Also have you just tried taking the batteries out and putting them back in? Or maybe a fresh pair of batteries? Sometimes these things work with small electronics.

If not you're probably gonna need to take it to a camera store (or where you got it) so they can figure out what's happening.

Hopefully your cam is still under warranty. I always buy extended warranties for any major electronics that I buy. It has always paid off, electronics are unreliable.

Back