• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Comedy Web Series -- NINJA GIRL.

Hello. This is my web series Lance the Romance and this is episode 4 of season one called NINJA GIRL. Enjoy!

Also, PLEASE subscribe. I am trying to get A LOT of subscribers and A LOT of views to partner with YouTube. Does anyone know much about that route or something like it? I am a novice at that.

ENJOY AGAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXioXxMhupQ

Well, you didn't ask for feedback but you are going to get it anyway.

Not only the opening scene but the whole film looked like it could use a filter, way too much blue.

@ 3:26 bodyguard is on screen left and the whole time he was on screen right, jump cut.

@ 5:25 you had several "He's the man....." shots. Why? It was just annoying.

The camera shots were fair at best and set looked as if no thought was put into it.

Sound was okay and even special effects worked.

The fight scene was boring.

Acting was below par. Why did he have cocaine all over his face? For comedy sake? It didn't seem to work and was just annoying. Also, the character seemed more in the beginning stages of being a stoner rather then being on coke. Cocaine has a different euphoric feeling then weed.

All around for a joke film it seems okay. Too many problems made me cringe rather then laugh. If you go over the top you need to go further then you had because it got serious.

I say keep making them if you folks are having fun because that is most important. I have to admit that I wouldn't expect too much to come out of this but can be a good learning lesson.

I thought the opening was hilarious...however, the rest wasn't on that level, and the production was too carefree to really appreciate. I think if it didn't look totally rushed it might be very entertaining...but no real time was taken in the lighting or shooting, and I couldn't get into it. It looks like a handful of friends who got together to waste some time on a weekend. No offense at all...just my opinion.

Good luck.

Back