• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Homemade commercial. After Effects.

Hi every one. My name is Dmitry, I'm from Russia.
I'd like to show you a nonprofessional commercial, wich takes part in a competition to promote some brand on the internet.
To tell you the truth - this is our first serious work and this is a little victory for us.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

And I'm waiting for your opinions )

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nYrNqfR2c

hahha, that was funny and interesting. though perhaps bc of the language, i didnt get wat was being advertised till the every end.

Pa-ka.

EDIT: could you tell me a little bit abt how you achieved that rain look in AE?

Last edited:
hahha, that was funny and interesting. though perhaps bc of the language, i didnt get wat was being advertised till the every end.

Pa-ka.

EDIT: could you tell me a little bit abt how you achieved that rain look in AE?

Thanks )

The qualities of the product were written in Russian.

1)Effects-simulation-cc rain - -standart plugin in AE
2)The background was made with the help of Magic Bullet Looks.
(http://3-film.livejournal.com/1415.html - nightshot )
3)Lightning effect by changing brightness )

Pa-ka - don't understand. what is that? ))\

wheatgrinder
Thanks, man )

Last edited:
All in all you had some good effects in it, but I think it was way too long for an advertisment.
The story could have been told within 30 seconds.

But for your first work, you can be proud.. For the future think about strategies, which make the viewer interested in the product. The effects should not be the reason, they are just to support the message.

All in all you had some good effects in it, but I think it was way too long for an advertisment.
The story could have been told within 30 seconds.

But for your first work, you can be proud.. For the future think about strategies, which make the viewer interested in the product. The effects should not be the reason, they are just to support the message.

Great thanks for constructive critics.
We have time limit - 2 minutes. I wanted the story to be interesting for more than 1 mitute.
Absolutely agree that somewhere it was a bit long. Now I see some frames should be cut.
Next time I want to learn more theoretical moments (think about strategies- as you sad)
I've found some books I going to be in future.

Back