• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My First music Video

fry,

Nice work.

I like the music.

One point on the music video is I think it can flow faster.

If you watch most videos out there today, they are cut quite quickly- especially for that genre of music. Plus, your music is up-tempo and this should be matched with the pix IMO.

Not bad on the single, man.

Also, someone who posts here posted this video which I think would make your video look really good, check out this tutorial and the rest of his because he is really good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvNuop0hzg

Last edited:
You're playing with effects too much. And much of that footage is not yours to play with.

Some of your imagery is really nice. You definitely have a great creative foundation to build upon. Also, nice music.

Filmmaking-wise, I would focus on learning how to shoot and edit a scene of continuous action. Framing a shot, camera-placement, learning to shoot a scene with many shots that will cut together well. I can tell that you're technically adept, but I'd recommend taking a step back and learning the basics of what to do with a camera.

Best of luck.

Wait a minute, I just downloaded the link to your new single. Badass. Shit, I'll direct your video. We're not that far from each other.

Thanks cracker its a good song no samples either ! My only problem is its to good for my shitty filming :) im ont of those people who films their own stuff because for 1 the place I live!! and two because of budget! I spend so much money on production by the time my album is completed I dont even have enough dough to push it :)

But yeah id be interested to listen to ur ideas ! where are you from ?

I just mapquested it. Looks like we're about a 5 hour drive from each other.

I'm from Seattle, originally, but now in Richmond, VA.

I'll send you a PM in a couple days, after I've had time to think about what we could do with the video. Zero-dollar budget doesn't mean we can't make something really good.

Thats very true! Ive got alot of material if you want to sort through some other material if you have a problem getting inspired

It doesn't "suck" :)

As as been said, some good imagery. The flow isn't my cup of tea, but I think that's a personal taste on end.

You've got some good editing skills there! Keep working and keep up the good work! A

Back