• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Give me a sign

I didn't click on the link. Before I do I like to know what I'm about see.

So my question is; what are you asking me to watch?

It's a music video. And a well-produced one, at that. Nice work, etrust.

If you're looking for constructive criticism, I wish there was more going on. Feels like there's way too much time spent on dudes walking around and/or sitting in a recording studio. Plus, the bit with the alcoholic guy was just a tad cheesy.

That being said, the video looks good. It has a nice aesthetic, and it's edited well. Keep up the good work.

Okay few points (because feedback is welcome):

Needs a message. I get that the people are making a sign with their hands but for what? Somehow show that they are spreading some kind of message,

Then the drunk guy, have him drop the bottle maybe or something. The way it's cut now makes it look like they just said what's up and walked away - weren't you trying to get him to go do something and stop being a drunk bum?

Place the mic in the studio correctly. I can't tell you how peeved I get when shoots like this or photos are inaccurate. Like on the last Will Smith album, the BACK ALBUM COVER HAD THE MIC HE WAS SINGING INTO POSITIONED BACKWARDS!!!! So cheesy. This music video the singer was singing into the U-47 sideways in a couple of shots. Make sure you watch that.

Last edited:
Back