• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch KillerWeed trailer

This is a concept art trailer made for a feature film, KillerWeed (www.killerweedthemovie.com).

We now have a locked down script, the main HODs attached, and are in the process of attached a sales agent and main cast. It's my first time as writer / producer on a feature, and it's been a steep learning curve, but hugely rewarding at the same time!

Can't wait to start principle photography - let chav zombies with unsatiable munchies commence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os9f6riceJ0

thanks man, we just want to make something scary as shit, but that also doesn't take itself too seriously! Britain's kind of lacking in those types of film, most of our horrors are very psychologically scary and serious, and we seem to look down a bit on slightly comedy gore fests like Cabin Fever or Evil Dead. We had some great meetings last week with sales agencies though, so KillerWeeds being well received so far...

I thought the cinematography, VFX, SFX, etc where above par.

I just have a problem with the concept and the DSLR look. But it's personal prefrence and I still think it will do well in its own.

Back