Weebly.com-free website hosting-good/bad?

So, I'm putting together (or practicing anyway) to put together a website.

www.weebly.com. It's totally drag and drop, mouseclick website creation. Maybe not somethign I would put up for a business, but has anyone heard good or bad about this site?

I just figured this would be an affordable way (free) to get my info out there....just wonder if anyone has heard anything about it?

EDIT: I guess I'm still trying to figure out partly if I need a website or a blog. I can get a blog on here with a subscription (which I'm aiming for in the next month) but I'd like to be able to post pictures, videos, and links in addition to my chicken scratch writing.

Could I do all this on indietalk, or should I get my own "page"?

Last edited:
I've seen Wordpress' stuff, and I think it's pretty nice :) I got the impression it was geared more to blogs though? (Though these days what's the difference I guess).

I haven't published the site yet, but Weebly, for a free site, is pretty good for the Drag and Drop people like me who's HTML knowledge stops at "a href":lol: When I get it decent looking enough, I'll publish it-but so far so good.

Incidently, the Weebly is working well enough for me-got the site up and running. It's still in kinda construction stage, but it's working well enough for a free drag and drop site :)

Back