• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Full Version of Delivery Day

Here's the "complete"(filmwise anyway) version of Delivery Day. It's the version that shows what happened when the main character went out the door in the original rough short-it's about 7 min extra in length

Sound is still the issue-waiting to get that tidied in the next month, but here's the essential story

http://www.vimeo.com/10906417

It's not on youtube as it goes over 10 min, and I didn't want to chop it up....:)

Last edited:
So I'm watching this again with the sound off, and I'm wondering if parts of it go too fast in the outdoor part? I just wonder about the pacing of the outdoor scenes.

Feel free to watch with no sound-I need to rerecord that-though opinons on the outdoor stuff would be appreciated. Also trying to figure out how to replicate room tone other than sticking a mic out into the room and everyone being quiet ;)

Back