Art And Film Student looking for any experience in the Industry

I'm 17, currently doing my A levels in Film, Art and Psychology in Oldham, Manchester. I'm hoping to get into film through a less traditional route than University.

The summer is coming up and i'm desperately seeking some experience in the industry. I am willing to learn, willing to travel and willing to help you out on anything really. I'm creative, I am a highly skilled painter and i've wrote a screenplay before. I'm deeply passionate about independent cinema and i really hope someone can help me out.

Let me know if I can be of assistance, thanks !

Sophie

Hey Sophie,
I realise that you havn't logged on here for quite a while, but just on the off chance that you check back here, I thought I'd post you an offer.
I'm also 17 - currently working as an independant producer whilst studying at college - I produced my first feature film last summer.
This summer I'm working on a number of projects, one of which is a music video and we are currently without an art director.
Even if you don't see this for a few months, get in contact anyway, I might have a position for you.
If you're interested, drop me an email: ahjsmith@hotmail.com
Alex

Back