Helping To Support Independent Film

Hi Guys,

I wanted to let you all know of a new service I've created that is primarily aimed at servicing the independent arts. Late last year, I "opened the doors" to a Music Supervision firm and so far things have been well. I do, however, want to continue to reach out to the creative and independent base - which is why I've come here.

Please check our my project site at http://goo.gl/ra0A (Apologies for the use of the Google Shortened link)

In turn, I've added major incentives for filmmakers.

Throughout my work history (working for a prestigious entertainment law firm & formally working with one of the world's largest music performance rights organizations) I've dealt a great deal with licensing music for television and film. With that said - for your support - I'm providing full consultation and/or full music supervision services for independent filmmakers. This includes everything from creating your film budget, to providing instructions on how to effectively and efficiently license music yourself, to full music supervision services on your next project.

Please share with those you may feel are able to benefit from such a great opportunity!

Thanks for your help, support, and kind words in advance.

Back