• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Easter Special! "Those Burritos Suck"

very funny and it didn't loose my attention like so many short films. good job.
The fight scene seemed a bit long. Still good though.

All Audio Notes here...
1. Run a Lo and Hi Pass on the clips which have some "noise" to try to reduce it a bit.
2. Do you have licenses for all that music you use?

Beyond that, excellent short film.

hmm that was alright. Editing could of been a lot tighter in parts, such as the conversation. The audio also needed some work with Hi/Low pass filters becuase the noise was really annoying and offputting. You could have been more intersting with some of the shots instead of going with the obvious ones. Anyway overall its was alright but could of been better.

I liked and laughed several times.

All the statements above I would agree with and I would say continuity could have been better. But hell, you guys, and girl, were just having fun. When is the next one?

The audio wasn't really worked on at all. No external mic. Just a low definition camera and a script we worked on for two hours.

No we don't have the music licenses. If we make it for youtube, we're not going to try very hard to make it professional, ya know?

About the cinematography: like I said. We shot it in a couple of hours. I think it's pretty awesome for some sixteen year olds making it.

There was a girl?

Ha, you can watch more Arbor movies at youtube.com/arborfilms
and follow the production of our second feature at
thearborfilmscompany.blogspot.com

Back