Lens Adapter!! for DOF

Oh, jag35, they look great, but, as far as i know, i need to buy the lens adapter, plus a lens right?....i mean, what else do i need??, besides those things, i'm kind of new to this adapters....

Lens adaptor, a lens, and a rail system to mount them onto your camera. then ur pretty much ready to shoot with the adaptor.

for starters people tend to get three different types of lenses. a common choice is the 28mm, 50mm and 85mm. it tends to vary but you cant go wrong with this package. just make sure whichever lens you get is a manual lens, not autofocus, and each is atleast under 2.8. infact, the lower the better. these numbers will make more sense to you when your searching for lenses.

I did. I already own one so its not for me but i would go for it if i didnt have one. The only thing that worried me a bit is the seller info. I know he says he just created the account to sell this but you never know. Im always too skeptical about internet transactions so maybe im overreacting but i would advise caution.

Do you have a 35mm adaptor btw? if not id bid for this one uptill 1200. after that the difference between getting a new one and a used starts to become blurred.

Back