• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch untitled-1.wmv short horror film

Hey guys-

Just wanted to know what you guys think about my new short film - untitled-1.wmv

It's a faux snuff film that uses only clips from a cell phone. I want some of your guys's opinions. Is it good, boring, what parts worked for you, what parts didn't - etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQjFJ4FLX8

I think:

1. You could have started in the parking lot
(“Watched” a few perspective victims, then followed the blonde.)

2. When searching around in the fridge and drawers it’s unclear where we are and why it’s immediately being recorded:

Did the killer get the keys off the person in red?
Is the killer leaving finger prints everywhere?

3. It has a creep factor and I think as A PART of a project it could a be great way to do creepy murder/abduction footage someone has taken. (You could find a whole story around it, like.. Phone Kill or something) , but as the main camera, it gets long, too shaky and kind of boring pretty fast. It’s not bad, and it does foster some anticipation, but too long in that format is just too long.

August Underground’s Mordum (Toe Tag Pictures) does a kill spree and general demented insanity via handheld camcorder POV that works pretty well, but it too gets shaky boring at some point.

-Thanks-

Back