• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Black Sheep - Short Film in HD

Hey guys, please view our new film and let us know what you think.

Thanks

Black Sheep

Synopsis
Laura, a rebellious teenager spends the night away from home without informing her elder sister where she has been. After searching throughout the night, Dani finds Laura hanging around in a car park with her friend. Dani confronts Laura leading to an argument which things are said that they would live to regret.

Directed, Filmed & Edited by
Sam Hendi

Written & Sound by
Shahram Shayesteh

Lighting & Casting by
Elly Nagarajan

Music Composed & Performed by
David Portugheis (www.davidportugheis.com)

Starring
Hyette Duffy
Tracey Button
Abena Bentum

Filmed using
Sony HVR-V1E & Letus35 Extreme

Edited using
Sony Vegas

Special Thanks to
Sainsbury’s Collindale, Sony & Letus

Black Sheep on Youtube HD

Black Sheep on Vimeo HD

Image14copy.jpg

Image4copy.jpg

Image8copy.jpg

Image15copy.jpg

Image21copy.jpg

Last edited:
Everything about the movie was very well done. Acting, camerawork, music/sound...all good. Your synopsis reveals a bit more of the story than you reveal in the actual movie. I might suggest scaling back the synopsis. For example - the line about "...they would live to regret." This is not confirmed by the actual movie, so you are filling in gaps that are not entirely necessary. I would prefer to let my imagination fill in the story of what led up to this confrontation and what occured afterward as a result. If you want it to be an integral part of the story, then film it. Otherwise, let the viewer decide what happens after you cut to black.

BTW - let me say again that your cast did an excellent job, which should be a positive reflection on the director as well.

Everything about the movie was very well done. Acting, camerawork, music/sound...all good. Your synopsis reveals a bit more of the story than you reveal in the actual movie. I might suggest scaling back the synopsis. For example - the line about "...they would live to regret." This is not confirmed by the actual movie, so you are filling in gaps that are not entirely necessary. I would prefer to let my imagination fill in the story of what led up to this confrontation and what occured afterward as a result. If you want it to be an integral part of the story, then film it. Otherwise, let the viewer decide what happens after you cut to black.

BTW - let me say again that your cast did an excellent job, which should be a positive reflection on the director as well.

Hi John, thank you for your feedback.

I will definately keep that in mind for the future and i will edit the synopsis as soon as i can.

Thanks for heads up;)

Back