• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Song of the Whippoorwill" ***Adult Content***

Im only 13, so i probably shouldn't have watched it. but i can get past nudity so dont worry.
It was very well done, the opening of the typewriter really made it stand out amazingly as a majestic object for which i had.. well 'respect'. The girl was a good actor, so that boosted the feel of the whole thing. Some nice shots and good lighting. Overall i really enjoyed it ;->

Nice look to it. The constantly moving camera is nicely done.

Personally, I might have edited it just a hair tighter - some of the shots, while beautiful, go on a few beats longer than necessary.

Also, the voice-over sounded a little "stagey". Your actor might have delivered it with a little more sense of intimacy, especially considering the nature of the material. Since she can get as close to the mic as necessary, she could almost whisper if she wanted.

Good job.

Back