• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Music for hire.

Hello , my name is Glenn Birks.
I am part of a small Indie film company called Catford Films, and I also score for the films we make.
The stuff I have tended to write for the last few films is of the moody 80's B movie genre, I am a seasoned Bassist with 20 years experience, I also read , although the primary tool I use to score is Reason4 and Record.
As our new film is about finished and all wrapped up ready for the festivals, I have some time on my hands until we start the third film later on in the year, and I want to offer up my scoring to anyone struggling to find that killer sound or are having difficulties finding someone to do music.
Heck, my stuff might not be that great after all, but here's the link to the portfolio off of our last film " The Wig Of Death II ".

If its a sound you would like in your production, give me a shout and I am sure we can work something out.

http://horseflyrecords.bandcamp.com/

Salut,

Glenn

Hey, i listened to your stuff and it sounds really good. I am currently working on a documentary and it'd be great if I could get some original scores for it from you. We will have to see what we can work out.

Back