• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Art of War - short movie i made

hello folks, just thought i'd share a short movie i made with my 2 nephews of 4 & 9.
it is called "art of war" & it was recorded one afternoon i spent with my nephews & then worked on for several hours by myself inluding recording the music etc.. it's basically a bit of fun but just wanted to see some reaction outwith family members :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxqg_QcAAY8

First off, I want to say those kids are adorable. And not just because my Yankee ears love a kid with an English accent, they are cute and must be great kids to have the attention span to get through shooting that :)

Secondly, I really liked that. I think you made a great choice when you(I assume) did all the sound in post. It's no joke that sound is half the experience. While you could tell it was not a professional video, it wasn't bogged down by bad sound so you could really just enjoy what it was. Not that I'm saying camera work was bad, I think you did a great job actually.

So, that's one upvote from outwith your family. Cheers.

thanks for taking the time to watch it, & comment. appreciated. actually we are Scottish, not English hehe :) we have a good time messing around with accents though. they are great kids & hopefully we'll make some more movies, maybe even a serious one sometime. as far as sound goes, although it takes far longer to complete the movie, i think the movie benefits from a clear audio.

really glad that somebody enjoyed it :)

Back