• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Alice & the White Hair, short film

"Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" has been transformed into a visually imaginative film allowing adults to re-experience the story once again. Infused with psychedelic imagery “Alice and the White Hair” is one of the most original and modern interpretations cinema has yet to experience.

Check out the film at www.aliceandthewhitehair.com

The visuals are great. The story is a bit odd to follow, but well Alice in Wonderland is odd to follow.

It's really a visual experience. To me it looks like a music video more than a film.

The actors look excellent, great casting. And obviously the girl looks great on camera, which is always a plus.

Wow, a really beautiful visual piece. I was just curious what rig you used for the shots outside the car. I found these to be some of the most stunning shots and they also had a grounding effect to a story that which certainly based a fantastical world.

This looks fantastic. A great visual style, and a lot of care taken in the photography and lighting. I dig it a lot.

I dug the look of each character also...and the acting was pretty solid.

At 3:40 or so, you have a shot of the main girl...it keeps going in and out of focus...I didn't like this. I felt the shot was much stronger when she came into focus. There was too much play with that shot.

The music was cool and added to the surreal vibe of the piece.

Great shot at 5:00 ...nice come into frame shot. Cool lighting. And hot eyes always look cool like that.

Love the pill popping scene in the bathroom...the 'Eat Me' black pill...cool looking shots.

The crawling down the wardrobe shot...on her knees. Not only is that a cool shot, but it's damn sexy...as I'm sure you're aware. Damn sexy.

I don't want to go through a shot-by-shot...so let me just say Wow...great visual treat with awesome mood and a very attractive set of focal points (ie. actors). :)

Thanks for this.

Back