• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Lapse - 8 min Short Film

I really liked the ending where he drew the number on the wall to tell the assassin how many were inside. But after the assassin went inside I think it could have just faded to black then instead of waiting for the gunshot which I knew was going to come anyways.

I liked this movie :)

Hey good job. Very good directing and nice picture. What did you use to get smooth tracking/panning shots? As far as end, I think either way would work, as suggested in post above.

Last edited:
They are pretty useful. A lot of people don't realize the power of a dolly. Only thing that sucks about the painted sheep one is in order for my tripod to fit on it, it must be a certain height. So I can't really get low shots. But I'm sure there are tripods to work around that somewhere.

They are pretty useful. A lot of people don't realize the power of a dolly. Only thing that sucks about the painted sheep one is in order for my tripod to fit on it, it must be a certain height. So I can't really get low shots. But I'm sure there are tripods to work around that somewhere.

Can the legs spread open so that you can almost place tripod flat on ground or are they limited to how wide they can open? could be reason why

Jona

Can the legs spread open so that you can almost place tripod flat on ground or are they limited to how wide they can open? could be reason why

Jona

Yeah, its got the limit to how far it can open, pretty cheap tripod, it can barely support all the weight I keep adding to my camera.

very much impressed with this short film...I love how the story came together at the end...im new to this forum but I love seeing work from so many different kinds of people...I am an aspiring film composer still looking for my first project...I would love to work with you in the future

Back