• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Don't Eat Meat" - A quick mock-PSA project

http://vimeo.com/9365442

I made this short mock public service announcement as a midterm project for a video editing class.

The music is Tune-Yards - Real Live Flesh, which I'm using with written permission.

Footage was recorded at 30p on a Canon 7D with the kit 28-135mm lens, using Eugenia's ExtraFlat custom picture style. The footage was conformed to 24p for a 0.8x slowdown, and then edited in Final Cut Pro, with additional color-grading done in Magic Bullet Looks.

I'm planning on re-editing it and cutting out some of the excessive MBL effects, and consolidating the text at the end with the footage through some nifty matchmoving.

Last edited:
lol very bizarre, il never support the concept but the video was enjoyable. Definitely grows on you, i watched it yesterday and seems to have improved since then lol :D

3.5/5

Back