• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Short - Pistas

This was my first short done for University. I done shorts before but never any that wasn't a parody of something. I wish I had more time to edit the 'effects' in it as they appear underwhelming but I had 1 week for everything (pre-production to post-production)...so editing took a hit in most part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2if7uVzf6EM

The short is in spanish, though I provided subtitles in english in the video. I know of camara errors done on it. Camera man love moving the camera in some that made it hard to keep continuity on some shots, but wouldn't mind hearing constructive criticism on it :)

There are some nice shots. The audio is not very good, mainly the effects added of sirens.
Music is too high and hides the dialog.

I would have made it a bit shorter and less complex, the forensic scene (dead guy) was a bit too long and didn't bring much to the story. After that my interest went down. Also because I couldn't hear the dialog (and I speak Spanish).

Still I can see that it was an ambitious project. You had the courage of putting it all together!

Back