• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dallywood Web Series Forces Dallas Actors To Face Reality

In Episode 6, the Dallywood Season Finale, Jeff lands a gig on a reality TV show “Cheated” only to find that facing reality is harder than it seems. Below you’ll find the last episode of this stand-out Dallas based and produced web series along with the 5 previous episode from this first season.

If you haven’t been keeping up, take the time to watch them in order. The jokes will pay off better plus for every episode you watch, a pound puppy gets adopted by sad little girl. Don’t YOU want that puppy to find a home?

CLICK HERE TO WATCH DALLYWOOD

I like the end part where they don't have a gun or a bar but seems as they do. It looks neat.

I think that you broke the 180 rule a few times, it makes it really hard to watch with so much action. One time the actor is on the left, then he's on the right... confusing

Well after watching the first episode, I can safely say that I like it a lot. The humor is right up my alley, the acting is good, it's funny and smart...

I'm an actor, and I love how you're playing with this concept...it really has endless possibilities.

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ut47cW8iuM

I'll definitely be checking out the next ones.

lol. Starmeter. Love it. It's an oddly enticing thing to follow, although I'm not sure if it really means anything. I guess it counts how many hits you've received...or how many hits the movies you're in received...

I was up 350% once...when one of my features was released. It only lasted 4 or 5 days...but it was oddly exciting! :)

Where am I now? Down 14%, whatever that means...down from what?

I love how the blonde dude always (thus far anyway) hits up the whipped cream...funny character trait.

Still diggin it. Ummm...don't worry, I won't reply anymore. :) At least not until others do.

Yeah Jeff and Bryan and everyone involved with Dallywood did such a great job with such a simple concept. I'm pretty sure they're putting it out on DVD with a bunch of extras. Should be some funny outtakes!

I think that you broke the 180 rule a few times,

This is correct and it was really jarring. I had to force myself to look past it.

But beyond that and possibly the lighting it was good for a small shoot. I like how you set up the Cheated concept and mocked the TV show. But in the dialogue when at the door, the host said, "Let’s get these cheaters." This took me out of the film because Cheaters is the show you are mocking. I believe you folks could have written something cleverer then that. I did like the little graphic in the bottom right which said Cheated and the look of the show part.

The beginning could have been skipped with that person talking to us about Dallywood and/or the production (already forgot what he said), almost wanted to stop it then because it was a lame introduction.

Lighting was simple but I guess it worked for this shoot. I would have done something more creative with the first segment, it was so flat.

I did like the acting, there was some over acting but it was fine in this piece.

Story/writing was fine. Didn't laugh out loud but still chuckled a few times.

Also note; I only watched the one episode.

Back