• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Looking for feedback on a comedy routine I'm involved in

My friends and I have an act called Get Pumped which is about a company that works to motivate clients, but the way we go about this motivation is supposed to be a bit ridiculous and hopefully funny for a lot of people. Our website is www.areyoupumped.com and features mini-sodes edited from the half hour initial episode to appease internet attention deficit.

We also have a halloween special here. Eventually we'd like to possibly turn this into a television or web series.

I understand the humor's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm not the creator nor the writer. I personally would like to see it a bit more zanier but the writers want to keep it more family friendly which i think may be a detriment in this day and age to mass appeal.

The films will make mroe sense if you watch the minisodes before the halloween skit. This gives you an idea of the purpose of the company and such.

If you guys would be cool enough to tell me what you thought was *not* funny about certain scenes where you can see humor was supposed to be implied, that would be cool.

Back