• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Graffiti Documentary

Pretty cool!

I like the pacing and the subject (the program the interviewee is discussing) is very interesting. I would like to have perhaps heard more in depth about the program, how it got started, how this guy got involved, what makes him tick, perhaps some of the kids that come and participate and how it changed them (or how it didn't). Access like that can be tough to get, so I understand that part of it.

This is going to sound like a weird question, but have you considered getting a Vimeo account? YouTube is where the audience is, but a piece like this (a documentary about a visual art form) deserves better encoding for web than you'll get out of YouTube.

Anyway, good job!

thanks alot, yeah i agree theres not enough information on the subject, it was for a larger piece we were doing in college about culture in newcastle or whatever so we were only meant to do a couple mins, more time would have meant alot more information could have been put in, and yeah i do need to get a vimeo sorted, will get on that soon,
cheers, jack

Back