• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Emotionless Flower - A human experiment

Hi guys, well this is kind of an experimental piece. We went out in the streets of Manchester (UK) with a sunflower, a bar stool and table cloth and came up with this little short.

I hope to carry it on through the whole song later this year when its slightly warmer (people dont like stopping when its cold, we found out the hard way trying to film the rest of this in december, only 2 weeks after we did this one, but it was a very cold day and nobody stopped!).

http://www.vimeo.com/7813806

Cool. Very professional looking. I especially liked it once the song started. My only criticism would be at the beginning, the way the sound just cuts off between the different people, it just felt weird to me when that happened. But maybe that was intentional?

Good job though, I'd love to see the rest. I hear ya though, about the weather. Spring and summer are the best for productivity :)

Thanks for the comment. Yeah I have had a few similar comments about the start, I think in the re-edit I will cut it out completly, or do something different anyway. I did it originally because I was playing around with the term 'art film', because, well they anger me slightly, so I was kind of taking the biscuit with it.

Back