• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Kaleidoscope Eyes

I've only watched the first part so far, but I think it's pretty funny. And yeah it's a little blurry, but I think you did and awesome job for working with what you've got. It seems like you have a good eye for shots, too. A nice blend of static and smooth moving camera work.

"Tell me Paul, will your songs still suck when I'm 64?" -'John Lennon' in some movie I can't remember the name of, but I say this all the time :P

I've only watched the first part so far, but I think it's pretty funny. And yeah it's a little blurry, but I think you did and awesome job for working with what you've got. It seems like you have a good eye for shots, too. A nice blend of static and smooth moving camera work.

"Tell me Paul, will your songs still suck when I'm 64?" -'John Lennon' in some movie I can't remember the name of, but I say this all the time :P

Haha, thanks. Yeah the economics portions where they spew out facts kinda drag on a bit. Feel free to skim those parts. ;)

I really enjoy directing and editing. I'd love to get a nice camera and get really into film. It's alot of fun.

Back