• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Indie Comedy Trailer!

Hello Film Lovers!

We here at Artigo Ajemian Films are really excited about our new indie film, Boyband: Breakin' Through in '82. We are an independent film company based in Worcester, MA and we are very excited about our teen comedy.

Boyband is about a high school quarterback who quits the team his senior year to turn his heavy metal band into the first ever boyband in 1982. It stars Michael Copon, Robert Hoffman, Ryan Hansen, Ryan Pinkston, Laura Breckenridge, Brendan Miller, E-Knock, Lorenzo Hooker III, Richard Riehle, Tom Wright, with Kurt Fuller and Ming-Na.

If you are interested in checking out the movie's official trailer, you can follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cWCJMB-e4

We would really appreciate any feedback that you could give. Thanks so much!

www.aafilms.com
www.boybandmovie.com

I enjoyed it.

I personally didn't like the choice of font in the text between clips. Can't really put my finger on why.... just came across a bit tacky.

Other than that...looks like a fun film to watch.

Hahah. Nice. I was thinking it was a really well done micro-low budget film, until I saw the two older name actors in it. Then I realized this film is not quite 'micro' budget. Which is totally cool...it just put the film on another plane.

I think it looks like a really fun movie. Good luck with this. It has flare, it has nice production value...it has a target audience.

I'm a local (non union) actor based in RI. Would love to work with a crew like this.

Cheers.

hmmmm, sorry but I was EXPECTING a 1982 setting and feel. It just feel like a parody of something... I guess there a market for this.

DInG!!!!!

Ho my food is ready.

Sorry no more time :).

Ho by the way I liked the editing of the trailer ;). At least it feel ( not look) Like a real pop mass population trailer. Trailer I do not make and hope will never do. But It those a good work for his target audience.

I smell burning!!!

Yes my English is poor and loose. I like it like that (can we say that?)

:)

Question: ( bananza my food is burning, but you manage to keep me on this threat longer)

What was the budget

the audience target ( I probably know the answer but I want to read what you will answer, if you do... :) )?

And did you have a distributor before the shooting?

OK I see smoke, I need to go...

RUN

Belenderrrr...you're an interesting man.

The target audience is clear...males 18-40...younger audiences will find it funny and connect with the music and humor, the middle target group will connect with the decade, and the older audiences who were into Nat Lam (National Lampoon)--either the magazine or films--will find this up their alley as well.

I would never assume or ask budget...but it's fun, so here is my off-the-wall guess (minus marketing): 250k.

I'm so bad at guessing that budget range. You've got nice production value, good locations, loads of extras, a handful of semi-name actors (the older guys are definitely known faces, which probably cost more). Hmmmm....quarter million? :) You don't have to answer that, I'm just having fun.

And lastly, I'm sure there wasn't an issue with distro--this film will absolutely garner interest in several quality companies. Of course, it's at that tricky level of budget which may be hard to make money back. If it's released in select theaters nation-wide (which clearly should be the goal), there is a chance to do well. If it doesn't get select theater realease, it will be hard to profit.

Regardless. Good luck.

Back