Camcorder Attachment

I want to build an attachment thingy for my camcorder. I don't know what its called but I have a sketch.
Here it is.
does anyone know of the name? Also does anyone have any suggestions to improve it. Ofcourse this is a really rough sketch.

Thanks in advance!
DigiRoots

Easom makes the best DSLR or video camera cages available

Hi there, Its called a cage or a rail spacer set. I guess you could call it what you like but Cory Easom makes the best cage setups you can get. Not just the best for the price, but the best period. He has multiple lengths of carbon fiber rods and can sell you a whole setup or just what you need. He can help you figure out what you need and is a great guy to talk camera support with. Tell him Cody sent you. Here is a couple of pics of some of his stuff. Some custom, some new, and some old.
Email him at coryeasom@yahoo.com or cory@easom.com
Indie Guerilla
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Answer to my prayers!

Indie Guerrilla, you are the answer to my prayers! Thank you so much for showing me this! This is exactly what I need. I'll make sure to tell Cory that you recommended me. I've been looking for atleast a couple months and have cam up with nothing. Again Thanks so much!!!! :D :D :D :D

:clap: applause to Indie Guerrilla!

Digital Root Films

Last edited:
Indie Guerilla,

Are you affiliated with the guy making this stuff? You've posted the same suggestion in two different threads, with large images and a link to an email address.. If you are, cool -- it looks like high quality stuff, but rather than spam the forum with images and whatnot, just be straightforward about it.

It just seems odd that you've only made two posts thus far, and they're both referring people to this guy. :)

Nothing wrong with trying to make a buck, or even help a friend make a buck, but the response is likely to be better if it's all on the level.

Hi Will, I am Corys brother, and I was trying to Show off his stuff. I am also going to be buying some advertising here on Indietalk if it is affordable. His stuff is high quality and I just wanted to share it with others. I didnt think of what I was doing as spamming because forum members were asking for the stuff. The rods in one post and the cage setup in the other post. I saw a reference to a classifieds section here but I couldnt find it. My brother and I will be active here with more topics than just his products. Hope I didnt make anyone angry. IG

Back