• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser for my Feature film is up!

This is the Teaser scene for our feature film "The Mad Hatter". We would really like this to get around and end up in the hands of Sam Raimi or our other favorite Directors.

So please watch, enjoy, and spread it! And if you'd like to donate to our film go to this link:
www.madhatter-movie.squarespace.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x6rQSArTKc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5x6rQSArTKc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Nice F/X and build up of the scene. Still the plot is hard to identify with this teaser.

I liked it. It has a touch of Raimi (some joke would make it totally Raimi :) ). Good luck to get the project done!

Thank you very much! We're glad you enjoyed it. Would you believe me if I told you that we made this for under $300?

Here's the synopsis for the feature film:

The Mad Hatter is an Alice in Wonderland tale overdosed with carnage, madness and terror!

Ecila City is on the verge of destruction after a drug dealer, Derek, tries "the most powerful drug" on the market called, THE MAD HATTER. Waking hours later, Derek finds himself in the middle of a massacre. Now, Derek and a beautiful prostitute, Rita, are inadvertently thrown into the mouth of chaos as they are persistently pursued by an unstoppable hook wielding killer known as The Enforcer. As the line between fantasy and reality begins to blur Derek questions his own sanity and the horrors that follow are just a taste of what the Hatter has in mind for us all.

That was pretty darn cool. Well done. I think it's not quite a teaser though...more like a sizzler reel...showing a full scene of the film.

A teaser shows very little, a trailer shows just enough...a sizzler shows too much. lol.

Heck I don't know. That was cool though. Some nice AE effects. Other than all the actors looking a little too young, and the idea of a killer with a hook being humdrum...I thought it was well done.

Good luck.

Nice stuff. Acting was pretty good too. Lighting was good. Pacing was nice. And the score was what sold it.

Only question. I read your synopsis. Are the people that die in your synopsis the ones that died in your teaser. Did you just give away a lot here?

Good work.

No. These aren't the people who die in the synopsis. This was going to be the very first scene in the film...basically to "hook" the audience. (pun intended) But we've made some changes to the first scene and we're keeping this just as a teaser. Also to show off what we can do for under $300. We really need people's help by showing this off to more people. :)

Back