• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dan Jones Will Fight You: 90 Second Action Sequence

Well I've had my Hv30 for quite sometime and have been talking/posting about making a movie for a long time. Well finally this weekend me and my friends got together and we decided to make a quick action film. It was 29 degrees outside and everyone wanted to go home so we ended up cutting the film in half and scrapping the original script.

Any and all comments/critiques are encouraged. It is supposed to be odd, a little funny, and most of all entertaining. If the video didn't accomplish to put a smile on your face it failed.

Filmed on an HV30, edited in Adobe CS3 Premiere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fm5Mp3CGA

Dan Jones needs to vist the guy who composed that music.
We were going for a videogame esque music sequence, and I guess it ended up more techno than 8bit. I've had a lot of positive comments regarding the music though too. Our next videos we are having a pretty good local indie band compose for us.

Back