• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Go at experimental

hmm interesting. From what I saw lighting was pretty good but B&W can sometimes make ok lighting seem great. Over all it was good as an experimental. I would like to see what you can do with a lil bit of a story. Maybe make a B&W silent with a story and good music?

Good Job!

Looks nice. I liked that the sink was dripping the whole way through. As far as i know, there's a meaning behind most experimental films...I'm sure this has one in your mind. The only thing I could think of is that it has to do with time...and perhaps time standing still. It can't be time going backwards (even though the clock does), because everything else is it forward motion.

It kept me interested though, which most experimental does not. Some nice shots. I liked the opening sink shot.

thanks for the good comments, i posted a reply on youtube which explains a bit about the intended meaning but still want to leave this open for interpretation :cool:

Interesting explanation on YouTube. Thanks for sharing that. I can see more of what you were going for now. With the explanation, I understand, but I don't think I would ever got that without it. Maybe your intentions. If so, you accomplished it.

Back