• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Niñja Baseball

Hi, this is my first post. I must say, after watching some of the other videos posted on this website, that there is some real talent here. Keep it up.

As with most film schools, my ninja movies usually get a lot of attention. I've never meet a film school student that didn't like watching ninja movies. I myself am extremely fascinated by ninjas. They are more than just killers, their masks hide many emotional expressions, showing only their eyes, telling the audience little about what they might be thinking or feeling but still retaining their distinctive human qualities. I love ninjas. I hope you enjoy this film that I made with some of my friends for fun. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MkUPrCaWYo

Original, definitely. Ninjas are pretty awesome. The beginning with them practicing was wicked. Music worked well. Car was random.

Back