• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Doey Rock - Doe's Diner - MUSIC VIDEO

Hate the song/music and whole rap thing, BUT it looked great! And as a music video it was glossy and well put together. Thumbs up from me!

I didn't like the song either, and that's what made it more uninteresting then it is.

It did look nice, some nice shots, some were a little off, but for the most part they were good. Not sure why you had a title and a credit at the begining... The pace was a bit slow for me also.

AS long as the client is happy, it's all that matters.

I didn't like the song either, and that's what made it more uninteresting then it is.

It did look nice, some nice shots, some were a little off, but for the most part they were good. Not sure why you had a title and a credit at the begining... The pace was a bit slow for me also.

AS long as the client is happy, it's all that matters.

Particularly in Rap videos quite often they have some kind of title in the beginning. I think its stupid. LOL. But the client was happy. You should have seen the old version he wanted. He wanted three mini-profile pics of three characters from the video sliding in with a title for there name. Bah. Lol. thankfully I talked him out of it.

But this was my first one I got commissioned for. We got it on like 4 days notice. But yeah I agree with you some of the shots are awesome (like the party scene where everyone is looking and dancing or whatever at the camera) but there some that are blah. I learned a lot from this the next one I do, I want to be a lot more creative with the shots/angles.

Back