• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rational Paranoia

Hey,
So I am new to the site (please see my post on introductions :weird:) and thought it would be good to try and show of the kinnda film projects I am involved in. I say show off, because Iam very proud of myself and all those who got involved in my new film Rational Paranoia. This project was supposed to be a 10 min short film based on a book of poems that I wrote a couple of years ago. It has now turned into over 40 mins of footage with a (I think) excellent soundtrack from one of my firends Lauren Stubbs.
So if anyone who reads this could please visit the link below and if you have a youtube.com account please watch the trailer and leave some feedback :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWwEKVmkYE0

You can also see more about the work I am doing at www.blueamon6productions.blogspot.com
I set up this blog to also link/advertise any other film makers who would like me to put up a link or info about there projects, so if you want a bit of extra publicity for any projects you are doing please feel free to email me, there is more info about doing this on my blogspot.com site :D

Last edited:
Back