• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser for Bone Cave

Thank you guys for your replies and feedback. I feel that it turned out pretty well considering it was a tool shed, one lowel light, and a canon xl-2 and was shot in a few hours. A lt of that was due to the fact that we had to shoot around this turn down harley davidson. Lol. The rest of the film is going to be shot on HD with a redrocks adapter starting on December 5th. If anyone else is curious you can see the behind the scenes pdcasts at www.myspace.com/bonecavemovie. Thanks again for the feedback.

Thank you guys for your replies and feedback. I feel that it turned out pretty well considering it was a tool shed, one lowel light, and a canon xl-2 and was shot in a few hours. A lt of that was due to the fact that we had to shoot around this turn down harley davidson. Lol. The rest of the film is going to be shot on HD with a redrocks adapter starting on December 5th. If anyone else is curious you can see the behind the scenes pdcasts at www.myspace.com/bonecavemovie. Thanks again for the feedback.

Cool man. Sounds like the image quality will get a nice beef-up with the new equipment...take your time with the lighting and shots, just as you did with this teaser.

Good luck and have fun.

I'm no audio guy, but I'm pretty sure the audio ain't loopin' quite right.

Looks great visually, overall.

Definitely sets a "Hmmm... what's goin' on here?" feelin'. :seeya:

Lookin' forward to hearin' more about it, when it's up.

Very cool, and very intriguing...

I'm no sound girl, but if I can just say I feel like the teaser would be even more effective if the music escalated in tension as nicely as the images did, as opposed to having the same "arc" repeating. :)

Thanks forthe feedback guys. Thats basically just a generic loop that i found for free. in the context of the film i'm having Rock Solomon score it. you guys should check him out. I was more concerned with the visual aspect of the teaser especially since this scene will be scored for film and fit much better into the film once socre is done.

Back