• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch V.A.m.L. -- official trailer

After a loooong wait, the first film I did in Rhode Island gets a release. The boys and girls over at Eyeris Productions have put together a really fun trailer for the picture, and I couldn't be more proud.

Considering the raw footage and sound they were working with, they've done an extremely good job with the trailer (and I'm sure the film). This is their first feature film, and trust me, they've learned a lot in the process.

Bare in mind, production started on this almost three years ago, so we definitely weren't pulling off of the current eb of vampire films.

Consequently, this is also the film I met my wife on...stick an actor in a car for 6 hours with nothing but a cute awesome girl and a mic...and voala! movie magic...or other forms of magic. :)

http://vimeo.com/7343272

Last edited:
Dang, how many sets of fangs you all use for that? :)

Don't use the word fang around me, I'm still getting over wearing them.

There were bags of fangs we went through on that production...many bag o' fang. No but really, between V.A.m.L. and another film I did at the same time, VAMPIRE NATION, I wore a helluva lot of fangs.

The ones for this film were extra long...I mean sabertooth long. I couldn't even close my mouth all the way, let alone eat anything on set. The male vamps had extra long ones, and the females had medium size ones.

Even though the picture took three years to finish...I met my gorgeous, talented wife, and formed some fantastic friendships. And I'm so impressed with how far these cats have come in the three years I've known them. They totally taught themselves, and I couldn't be more proud.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. The black chick who doesn't plan on dieing sounds like the stone ass killer from The Wire.

Ok I have a question and I'm sure you know what it is by now. I'm not gonna ask becuase I want to see if you do or dont. lol.

Looks interesting. The black chick who doesn't plan on dieing sounds like the stone ass killer from The Wire.

Ok I have a question and I'm sure you know what it is by now. I'm not gonna ask becuase I want to see if you do or dont. lol.

Is it, 'Do you only do cheezy horror films?'

I'm just kidding...I joke because I get that all the time, even though I do just as much non-horror as horror. Ummm...hmmm...

I have no idea what you might ask.

The black chick, Shanette Wilson, is our own personal Pam Grier (only less busty)--she was Sister Lust in NUN OF THAT. She's awesome.

This looks awesome...far from the campy sorts of vampire films clogging up the works nowadays. You can tell everyone is really going for it. And lots of style, too...I love all the dutch angles. Reminds me of the recent BBC vampire/monster/ghost series "Being Human."

Why is this in screening room narrative? I didn't put it there...I put it in promotional. This is the trailer to a film I worked on...shouldn't that be promotional?

Back