Ok, i'm here to share STuff STUFF STuff STuff FUN stuff HATE stuff and me :)

Hahahhaa!! HI!

My name is Ramiro Bélanger, I'm french canadian from Québec, you know, people from the North Est who lives in igloos and speak weird frenglish( French mixed with English)

I'm working as a Animation Art Director for Activision.

I'm an super enthusiastic amateur of storytelling in pictures, I'm mean real storytelling, you know, not just storytelling, but like storytelling storytelling... :P. And when I say amateur, I mean amateur, I do not sell my ass or soul to a client, producer, financier, government or whatever ( I sold half my soul to Activision, that enough!). So I do my movies for the fun of making them and the passion I have for them ( not for money, cock waxing or recognition). Yes I want them to be fun, well made, well written FOR ME....... ME....yes me me me me me! (Internet is so about self "vedettariat" proclamation. Why should I do different?)

So I hope to share a lot with you people on this fabulous forum.

For people who want to know what kind of scam I am, here my imdb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2542882/

Soon I will show my amateur stuff in the screening room forum.

And I hate, I mean HATE, people who like the smell of victory. do your stuff and do not care about success. Success is just a byproduct of hard work, dedication, focus and passion. You don't eat to have a crap, You eat because you have to.

Cheers

R.

And I hate, I mean HATE, people who like the smell of victory. do your stuff and do not care about success. Success is just a byproduct of hard work, dedication, focus and passion. You don't eat to have a crap, You eat because you have to.

Cheers

R.

That bit impressed me because I think along similar lines.

Back