music

see lower post i was corrected and reposted what i meant

thank you

Aaron

Last edited:
but will give u copy and major props when it wins
The composer won't get a copy unless it wins? Oh, that's right, you're giving a 100% iron clad guarantee that it will win. What's it winning?

Sorry to sound so nasty, but every filmmaker thinks that their project is the next big winner - whatever that means. I suggest that you be a little more realistic with your expectations and promises.

sorry let me try this again the composer will get a copy no matter what i meant to word it differently but im running off of 4hrs sleep in 3 days my bad im just bein overconfident bc i cant think about the negative if it wins it wins if it doesnt then i know i made something good plus i dont think its the next big thing so my bad in wording that wrong what i really mean to say is i would appreciate anybodies help in getting some music for short and in my haste i made a gurantee when i forgot that there are only two guarantees in life death and taxes

I moved you over to classified ads. Try doing a quick search for composers...I must have seen at least two new posts today from composers offering free music. Seek them out!

Back