• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Extended Coke commercial

Hi,

This is the coke commercial I have made a few months back. This is an extended version of what is supposed to be a 1 minute commercial.

Please give me your feedback on my work. This is not rendered as HD because of disk space constraints on my notebook. This is not color corrected yet.

http://www.vimeo.com/5160940

Pleaselet me know your thoughts on this.

Who is John Galt?

Wow. At first, I was thinking that this is too slow-paced for a Coke commerical. Then I thought it was too depressing for a Coke commerical. Then by the end I was laughing and wanting a Coke!

If that dude is in NYC, there's no way he'd have to run that far to find a store or a vending machine. You can always find pizza, soda, produce, and a dry cleaners within 2 blocks.

Thanks for the comment John.

""""""""""""If that dude is in NYC, there's no way he'd have to run that far to find a store or a vending machine. You can always find pizza, soda, produce, and a dry cleaners within 2 blocks."""""""""""""""""""""""'

I had shot this commercial in Newport,NJ.

Logically what you said is right John. But you would be surprised to know that after 12 pm I could not find a place to coke bottle from, as the one I got for drinking scene was over in 2 takes and all the surrounding stores are closed after 12. I had to take my car out get the coke bottle from cvs which is 2 miles away.

But thats not the actual reason I had put so much running. I thought the running sequences were kinda cool. Since its an extended version I had put most of the convincingly good ones.

Back